List of Mods
(Redirected from Mod list)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is an unofficial list of mods. It is incomplete and very outdated.
Do not rely on it to find the latest mods. Use ContentDB to find mods instead.
This is a legacy page that provides an incomplete, outdated list of mods. For up to date lists of mods, please check ContentDB and the respective package tag on there.
Mods listed by category
There is a wide variety of different mods of all kinds available in the [mod releases] and [modding general] part of the [Minetest forum]. This section here aims to provide an overview over all those mods. Mods may be listed in multiple categories. Documentation can usually be found in the first posting in the thread linked. If you have questions or problems with any mod, the mod's linked thread is also the best place to ask for help about that particular mod.
- Building New blocks which act as building materials.
- Industrialization Machines of different complexity, tubes, circuits, computers, robots, etc.
- Education Educational mods that help you learn something.
- Maintenance WorldEdit and other mods which help to maintain your world.
- Mapgen Change the landscape completely. May feel like a different game.
- Misc Miscellaneous mods that do not fit in any of the above categories.
- Mobs Animals, humanoids, monsters, robots and other non-player-characters.
- Nature Trees, plants, farming, fishing, weather changes, snow, ... - including survival!
- Ores Tired of coal, iron, copper etc.? Here you'll find more ores.
- Server Anything useful for multiplayer environments. No point in using it in singleplayer.
- Tools New picks, axes and other tools with interesting capabilities.
- Travel Travel and find back to your house. Includes teleporters, compasses, maps etc.
- Vehicles Carts, cars, helicopters and the like.