- The minetest counterpart for bus systems like i2c, SPI, RS232, USB -
This mods adds digital bus nodes that lets other nodes (most importantly the LuaControllers) communicate. Any data, including tables (and functions, in some versions) may be sent through such bus. It also adds several example nodes, more are available in other mods.
- RTC (Real Time Clock): send “GET” to request current time
- LCD (text display): send arbitrary text to display it (latin-only)
- Light Sensor: send “GET” to request current light level
- Digiline Chest (non-locked only): informs on each operation; no requests are supported
Mods supporting digilines
The two large, well-maintained mods that support digilines well are:
There is also plenty of small (and often buggy) mods available on the forum, GitHub, etc.