|Author||jp aka kilbith|
Some categories overlap, eg,
the workbench also has a small storage capacity,
containers are also furniture, and many things can be used as decorations.
Items with useful functions, not 'tools for the hotbar'.
- Workbench - Cuts blocks, repairs items, See also 'details' below
- Hammer - to repair other items
- Enchanting table - upgrade items (more speed or more durability)
- Mailbox (dropbox) - receive items from other players (for mail: write books)
- Wardrobe - set skin
- Artifical hive - bees collect honey from nearby flowers (range 4).
- Cauldron - needs water, fire, 2+ fooditems to make soup
- Bowl - to take soup from a cauldron
- Rope - can be lowered down a cliff or wall, and climbed like a ladder.
- Ivy - 'cheap ladder', made from leaves. Place them on walls.
- Trampoline - damage from falling on a trampoline gets reduced by 80%
- see also cushions, below
- Barricade - deals damage: 4 HP/sec
- Cobweb - slows
All doors cannot be locked !
- Woodglass door
- Japanese door
- Slide door
- Screen door
- Prison door
- Rusty prison door
- Lever - opens doors and trapdoors within range 2
- Wooden pressure plate - like lever
- Stone pressure plate - dito
- Candle - a nicer looking torch
- Wooden lightbox
- Iron lightbox
- Sign: wood
- Roadsign: green, blue
- Direction sign: green, black, wood - change direction with rightclick
- Stele: stone, sandstone, desertstone - 3 lines of text, useful as milestones or tombstones
- Poster: 16 lines of text
All these containers cannot be locked !
- Half wooden cabinet - half height
- Wooden cabinet - full height
- Empty Shelf
- Multi-Shelf - texture with misc. items
- Wood framed glass - 'trophy case'
- Item frame - looks like a picture on the wall, 'stores' one item
- Enderchest - all such chests of a player connect to the same storage
- ie. you can have one enderchest at home, and carry another in your inventory,
- and if you need to access your stuff, just place the 'mobile' chest on the ground.
- (Workbench) - can also store 16 items
- Chair - simple chair, only one texture
- Table - dito
- red cushion (half height) - half damage from falling
- Cushion block (full height)
- red curtains - can be opened and closed
- Tatami - carpet
Wall-clocks that show the in-game time of day.
- analog: white, frameless, frameless-gold, frameless-white
- digital: red, green
- Bamboo frame - to fill an opening (like glass in a window).
- Wood frame - dito
- Potted flowers (6 colors)
- Painting - shows a random picture (that gets set when painting is placed)
- Television - cycles thru some random pictures
- Chess-board - functional, for 2 players. Checks for legal moves.
- Chain link (wire mesh) - use like glass or wood/bamboo frame
- Hardened clay - can be used as 'white stone'
- Packed ice
- Wooden tile - thin slices of these make a nice floor-pattern
- Cactus brick
- Moon brick
- Stone tile
- Coal stone tile
- Desert stone tile
- Garden stone path
The workbench can cut whole blocks into several shapes (like a mini-circular saw),
and it can slowly repair items using a hammer.
The hammer gets consumed during repair. The workbench also acts as a chest for 16 items.
The cauldron can produce a soup.
A bowl is needed to get the finished soup out of the cauldron.
- Use a water-bucket to fill the cauldron with water.
- Light a fire under the cauldron (wood + flint).
- Drop 2 or more food-items into the cauldron.
- Wait until done, then take soup out.
Fooditems (default + xdecor):