From Minetest Wiki
|Language:||English • Bahasa Melayu|
This is a list of mods related to learning either Minetest, or generally. See the dev wiki for a list of resources to learn modding
- Each station explains one aspect of minetest, and gives opportunities for exercise.
- E.g. movement / climbing / ladders / jumping / swimming / diving, etc.
- Alphabet (alphabet) by cactuz_pl
- Glowing letters A-Z + 0-9 (neon) by webdesigner97
- minetest-teaching (teaching) by sfan5
- Learn how to read (phonics) by Neuromancer
- Letters (letters) by Amaz1
- Abjphabet (abjphabet) by ABJ, integrated into Awesomepack
- scrabble - Simple letter tiles for minetest (scrabble) by dvere
- Cube Nodes (cube_nodes) by Andrey01
- turtle graphics (turtle) by jin_xi (see the attachment from Thu Jun 18, 2015)
- Turtles (robots) (turtle) by Nore
- TurtleMiner (TurtleMiner) ... programmable turtles in Minetest by BirgitLachner
- L-System Tree Utility (ltool) by Wuzzy
- LSystem (lsystem) by Sane
- L system treegen description by jin_xi
- Simple programmable robots (simple_robots) by gamemanj (version by HybridDog)
- Miners Robots (miners_robots) by lovelas
- Basic_robot (basic_robot) by rnd
- Directed Circuits (dcircuits) by Gerald
- Cellular Automata (automata) by bobomb
- Calandria (calandria) by technomancy
- Raspberry PI Minecraft API for python code (raspberryjammod-minetest) by arpruss
- Mesecons (= redstone) (minetest-mod-mesecons) by Jeija
Modelling Realworld Content
- Real Terrain (realterrain) by bobomb
- Image Loader (imageloader) by kaeza
- Build semi-auto or BMP/3d Mesh import (growwall) by dgm5555
- Angkor Wat floor plan (Map) by slopsbucket
- Reconstruct your version of some Roman Baths (Map) by twoelk
- Athens (5th Century BC) (Map) by captpete
- My property (Map) by superschizo
- Karsthafen (Map) by solars
- A recreation of their school by students (part of the "Education, minetest in the classroom"thread)
- A similar recreation of a school building by christoferlevich.
- A reconstruction inspired by Monpazier, Guyenne, a planned 13th Century grid-town of the Bastide type.
- What a Dog Sees Texture Pack (dogview)by pithy; a texture pack that takes texture from Minetest Game and reduces the color spectrum to what a dog sees.
- Cutepie, a collection of cute and colorfull blocks. Including a smiley that can also frown and a heart bomb that might brighten up lesson sessions or be usefull as decorative rewards.
- Q and A (Learning Tool)
- Minetest Could Be An Educational Tool
- Education, minetest in the classroom
- A teacher's perspective - this is great for class
- Minetest for teachers
- minetest-edutest-ui on GitHub by apienk
- Using Minetest in a school
- Minetest - Education Version
- Learning game: player specific door locks/puzzles/walls
- Programmeren, school nabouwen in Minetest - YouTube (Rebuilding school in Minetest - Commentary in Dutch)
- Project: "Mon Collège avec Minetest" (Rebuilding a school in Minetest - Text in French with pictures)
- Mining for Education
- Minetest für die Schule - Text in German (Minetest for School)
- Minetest Welten, die die Welt verändern - Text in German. Some educational server projects Including including server hosting for educational class projects.