TechWelt is planned as a showroom for technical mods such as mesecons, basic_robots & basic_machines, digilines, etc.
Showing off & testing what works (and how/well), both with/for teachers and students.
The server is still under construction, login by invitation only.
(as of 2017-12-31)
- Admin: BibsTheBuilder, hajo
- IP: 184.108.40.206:30001
- Max users: 15
- Operating hours:
- Mapgen: v7, seed 6787100675821536971
- no interact for new users - ask an admin !
See also: List of servers:
- basic_robots - robots & remotecontrol
- basic_machines - keypad, lights, detector, distributor, mover, grinder, autocrafter, etc.
- mesecons - electricity (kind-of), signals, logic, automation
- digilines (github)
- moreblocks - stairs&slopes, iron stone, plank stone, glowglass ...
- quartz - nice white building material
- xdecor - chair, table, workbench, mailbox ...
- edusigns, steles - more signs
- mobs-redo & mobs_animal - chicken, sheep, pig, cow
- edutest, edutest_chatcommands - herding players / students
Maybe these will be added later:
A short overview about this world.
Start-area, a house with welcome-signs etc. and admin-mailbox.
Teleporters to the other areas.
Robots & Machines
Location: 5 25 -995
Robots-Intro and tutorial,
some 'useful' robots,
and a short intro to basic_machines (mainly the constructor, light, and keypad.
(For now, the focus is on robots)
- Subpage → RobotWorld
A nice parcour with stations for introducing the various parts of mesecons.
- (A) Introduction to mesecons-basics
- (B) Advanced topics
Subpage → Mese-Welt
Subpage → DigilineWorld (planned)