This is part of TechWelt, a server showing technical mods for educational purposes.
A nice parcour with stations for introducing the various parts of mesecons.
Arrival-area atop a tall hill, with nice panorama.
The area has a shaft for jumping down.
Info-signs: here, the path splits into
- (A) Introduction to mesecons-basics
- (B) Advanced topics
A01 - Lightbox & Sensor
A mesecons_wire connects a mesecons_detector with a lightbox (from xdecor).
If a player comes within range 6 of the sensor, it turns from red to green, and powers the wire.
When powered, the wire turns into a lighter shade of yellow,
and attached devices (such as the lightbox) turn on.
A02 - mesetorch and wires
- The mesecons_torch is a (weak) source of power
- Examples how to build and connect mesecons_wires
A03 - mesecons-devices
Some simple lightsources, powered by mesecons:
- iron_lightbox (from xdecor)
Examples how to connect them to a mesetorch directly, and via a wire.
A04 - mesecons-switch: lever
How to connect mesecons-levers to lightstones.
A05 - Rezeptor-Types
Location: 1774,21,951 .. 1734,23,972
- !! The players inventory gets "cleared" = destroyed at several points at this station !!
- Mese-torch, Power-Plant, Blinky-Plant.
- Lever, Switch
- node-detector, object-detector
- Pressure-plate, button
- Solar-panel, hydroturbine
A06 - Effectors
- normal piston, sticky piston
- sticky block
- movestone, vertical movestone
- Removestone, Ghoststone
- mesecons-lamp, lightstones
A07 - Extras
- vertical mesecons-wire
Examples for usage
A08 - Mese-Mine
End of part A: 1676,10,853
- Missing: torch-as-inverter, delayer, logic, lua-controller, fpga