This is a description about the DEMO-Server.
This is an 'easy' survival world, with no PVP,
with some nice and some technical mods (such as xdecor, pipeworks etc.).
After the first login, players need to read /rules.
(as of 2020-11-11)
- Admin: XXXX
- IP: minetest.homelinux.net:30005
- Max users: 10
- Operating hours:
- Mapgen: v7, seed 9999
- no interact for new users - read /rules !
protocols; 0.4.16, 5.0
See also: List of servers:
- moreblocks - stairs&slopes, iron stone, plank stone, glowglass, circular saw ...
- Moreores - tin, silver, mithril ?
- xdecor - chair, table, cushions, mailbox, workbench, enchanting table ...
- display_lib - more signs: roadsigns, posters, steles
- mobs-redo & mobs_animal - chicken, sheep, pig, cow. horses, bunny, birds, fish
- mobf_traders - buy & sell stuff
- Monsters+kpgmobs: wolf, spider, dirtmonster, treemonster, sandmonster, stonemonster .. dungeonmaster
- initial_stuff - new players get a set of tools, torches, and stones
- hunger - players need to eat
- farming - more plants: cacoa, carot, coffee, corn, melon, potato, pumpkin, raspberry, tomato ...
- unified_inventory - with crafting-guide and backpacks
- mail - write mail to admin, or other players
- travelnet - teleporters
- treecapitator - digging bottom block harvests the whole trees
- wardrobe - change player-skin
- wiki - read news, tips&advice
A short overview about this world.
- Spawn - wiki, and starting location for balloons. Some shops nearby.
Start-area, with some shops and traders nearby. Also free food at several public beehives.
- This mod makes players hungry over time
- Watch the food-bar next to the health-bar, and refill with food:
- apples, brown mushrooms - standard food
- honey from beehives
- cooked meat
- fruits + farmed food (eg. wheat --> flour --> bread)
- Animals often leave meat on the ground when they die
- Get a sword to defeat common monsters, and for hunting.
- Carry some food, to help restore health.
Some players have built nice devices with pipeworks. ... ...