Sign your posts using
Add Main Page to root
petite coquille sur la page http://wiki.minetest.net/Main_Page/fr
Salut, tu pourrais modifier cette phrase car 'altérant' est trop négatif je trouve ;)
Packs de textures Divers packs de textures altérant l'apparence du jeu.
Suggestion: Server subpages?
All of mods goes under Mods/ subpages, all of subgames goes under Subgames/ subpages, so why not if servers goes under Server/ subpages? I saw someone wrote about ROBOTS-server and ROBOTS_SKYBLOCK which are servers, I think it would be great if servers are included in the wiki too and it would be more organized if they're written under Server/ subpage.
- This is a good idea, in general, community stuff like mods and servers should go to their own namespace (the mainspace being for things that are officially part of Minetest). However, I would make sure the server is particularly notable or popular before creating a page about it (so that we don't end up with hundreds of pages about servers). Calinou, 19:21, 16 November 2017 (UTC)
- I've made Template:Server Data for server pages, feel free to add or remove anything at the template. I'm also contacting a few server owners to get permission on making pages about their servers. I'm thinking that either servers which have more than 30 players as TOP value in servers.minetest.net list or servers running more than 2 years are both notable enough? --Muhdnurhidayat (talk | contribs | sig) 16:47, 17 November 2017 (UTC)
delete a category
Restructuring and merging and cleanup
- Hi Calinou.
- I removed the old text from here, cause I wrote an hopefully understandable and detailed explanation of my ambitions and work at my user page.
- Just check this out and ignore my further posts here on your site. ;)
- Also I need your help to move several sites at once, there are wikimedia tools for that as far as I know.
- But just read the explanation at my User page, to understand why.
- Best regards Voxel (talk) 19:39, 13 April 2021 (UTC)
- I'm leaving, I moved my roadmap to here if anyone cares: WikiInNeed