|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano|
Creative Mode changes the rules of the game to make it more suitable for creative gameplay, rather than challenging “survival” gameplay. The idea is to give pretty much all items and abilities to the player “for free”.
The actual effect of Creative Mode depends on the game being used.
Creative Mode in Minetest Game
In Minetest Game, these are the rule changes when using Creative Mode:
- Tools do not wear out, thus they have infinite durability
- The creative inventory is activated, which allows players to give themselves items appearing in the creative inventory
- If one places a block, it doesn’t get removed from their inventory. This makes blocks “unlimited”
- Mining times of the hand are greatly reduced
- One can dig almost everything with the hand
- Hand range is increased to 10 blocks
- Hand damage is increased to a whopping
- Bones do not appear when a player dies—players keep their items upon death