From Minetest Wiki
This is a collection of seed-value, descriptions and notable places for maps generated with mapgen flat.
Map as generated for minetest-game, without mods.
Spawn is wherever I land when first entering the game.
- This can be somewhat random from game to game.
- 'ok' means this place looks suitable as a location to start a game.
- '!' means starting here might be a challenge
- Cave = visible opening at the surface
- Dungeon = Mossy/cobblestone underground dungeon
- Desert = big area with sand
- Cold = Cold desert, silver sand
- Mts = stony mountains
- RR = red rock mountains
- Grass = mostly flat dirt / grassland
- Forest = Pine trees / Apple trees
- Dry = Savannah, dry grass, acacia trees
- Beach = sand at lake or ocean
- Swamp = shallow water, papyrus / water lillies
|Seed||Spawn||Landscape at spawn||Spot2||Landscape2||Spot3||Landscape3||Remarks|
|1||0,9,-1||Dry, Cave||95,9,98||Dungeon, Cave, Dry||-160,9,290||Grassland, Cave||ok|
Seed = 1
|0,9,-1||Dry, Cave||spawn / ok|
|95,9,98||Dungeon, Cave, Dry||-|
Seed = X
Reference: - (Template)
|0,3,0||ccccc||Summit#1 - Destination of tour|