This is a collection of seed-value, descriptions and notable places for maps generated with mapgen valleys.
Map as generated for minetest-game, without mods,
with standard values for the mapgenerator as of minetest v0.4.16
Spawn is wherever I land when first entering the game.
- This can be somewhat random from game to game.
- 'ok' means this place looks suitable as a location to start a game.
- '!' means starting here might be a challenge
- Cave = visible opening at the surface
- Dungeon = Mossy/cobblestone underground dungeon
- Desert = big area with sand
- Cold = Cold desert, silver sand
- Mts = stony mountains
- RR = red rock mountains
- Grass = mostly flat dirt / grassland
- Forest = Pine trees / Apple trees
- Dry = Savannah, dry grass, acacia trees
- Beach = sand at lake or ocean
- Swamp = shallow water, papyrus / water lillies
|Seed||Spawn||Landscape at spawn||Spot2||Landscape2||Spot3||Landscape3||Remarks|
|1||40,26,-315||Jungle||100,16,-345||Jungle, River||160,62,-266||Hill/Mtn, Dry/Jungle/Forest, Cave||ok|
Seed = 1
|160,62,-266||Hill/Mtn, Dry/Jungle/Forest, Cave||ok|
Seed = 9053682054377397076
|159,32,407||Grass, Trees||Spawn / ok|
|130,32,400||Grass/Hills, Trees, Cave, River||ok for start-of-game|
|0,130,126||Sand||Sandhill, with panorama / mountain-view|
|0,200,0||SilverSand/Mnt||Base#1 - Start of tour|
|240,278,0||SilverSand/Mnt||Summit#1 - Destination of tour|
Seed = x
Reference: - (Template)